When you withdraw from your Celsius Network wallet, your deposits are always withdrawn first. For example, if you deposit 100 BTC and withdraw 100 BTC after six months, all that would remain would be the interest you earned on that BTC. If you withdraw 25 BTC, 75 BTC would remain in your wallet plus the interest you previously earned. You would then continue earning on the 75 BTC remaining from your deposit, as you do not earn interest on previously earned interest.
Articles in this section
- How can I withdraw my coins from Celsius Network?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal after making it via the app?
- Why is my withdrawal address locked? How can I change it?
- Is there a minimum or maximum withdrawal size?
- How can I withdraw more than $20,000 per day?
- The deposit address of my external wallet/exchange keeps changing, why is that?
- I withdrew a coin to an external wallet, but it hasn’t arrived.
- I withdrew XLM/XRP to an exchange, but it hasn’t arrived.
- When I make a withdrawal, am I withdrawing my deposit or my interest?
- My withdrawal has been pending for a few hours, why is that?