The interest rate varies based on your loan-to-value ratio. The more collateral you put down, the lower the interest rate. For example, if you took out a $25,000 loan and put down $100,000 worth of digital assets, your annual interest rate would be 4.95%. If you took a $50,000 loan with $100,000 worth of collateral, your annual interest rate would be 8.95%.
Articles in this section
- Who are dollar loans for?
- What is the term length on these loans?
- How do I pay off my loan?
- What coins can be used for collateral on the app?
- What are the interest rates for Celsius loans?
- How to apply for a USD loan?
- How to apply for a stablecoin loan?
- Will you ever sell my assets without asking me?
- How long do I have to react after you contact me?
- Can I use CEL tokens as collateral for my loan?