All BitGo accounts are “multi-sig,” meaning no single person within the company can make withdrawals going out of the system without the multiple parties approval.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an insurance policy?
- Can you offer any insurance at all for my deposit?
- How does BitGo's insurance apply to Celsius?
- What happens to my coins if Celsius suddenly disappears or goes bankrupt and how will I be reimbursed?
- What happens to my coins if Celsius gets hacked and my coins are lost? How will I be reimbursed?
- How does BitGo's insurance cover all the companies that work with them when they only have a $100M insurance policy and the total amount of money being held there exceeds that amount?
- General tips to make your Celsius account more secure.
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication(2FA)?
- How can I disable 2FA on my account if I lose access to my 2FA codes?
- How secure is your app?