We require a Memo ID (XLM) or a Destination Tag (XRP) for transactions to successfully be associated with your account, if you did not include this with your deposit, our support team will have recover your coins through a verification process. We will need the Transaction ID of your missing deposit, this is sometimes called "Payment ID", "Transaction Hash", "TX:ID" or something similar, you can find it in your withdrawal history.
Articles in this section
- How do promo codes work?
- How do referral codes work?
- How can I deposit coins to Celsius Network?
- Is there a minimum or maximum deposit size?
- I deposited XLM/XRP, but it hasn’t arrived in my Celsius wallet.
- I’m trying to deposit ETH or an ERC20 token, but my transaction keeps running out of gas.
- I’m trying to deposit DASH, but my wallet/exchange says my Celsius deposit address is invalid.
- I deposited a coin, but it hasn’t arrived in my Celsius wallet.
- Why do some stablecoins and some other tokens have the same address? Is this a bug?