This could be related to several reasons:
- Congestion on the network of the coin you're trying to deposit. This may result in longer confirmation time and hence funds transfer might be delayed.
- Your transaction needs several confirmations in order to be considered as confirmed. Please be patient and contact support if you see more than 6 network confirmations.
- You've deposited it to the wrong address.
- You've deposited to the wrong blockchain.
- Your transaction is missing a Memo ID or Destination tag.
- The Memo ID or Destination tag used in the transaction is wrong.
Also, keep in mind that we do not support the Binance Chain or any other third party transfer method. You can only transfer your coins by sending them on the coin's native blockchain.
Please note that Celsius Network does not offer a token/coin recovery service because the process to recover tokens deposited to the wrong coin address is extremely complicated, it may result in significant cost, time, and risk, and there is no guarantee that it will be successful.
If you sent a coin to the wrong blockchain, for example, BTC to your BCH address, we will not be able to recover the funds.