The reason for this delay could be related to a few different issues. They may be:
- Congestion on the network of the coin you're trying to transfer. This may result in a longer confirmation time and, hence, the funds transfer might be delayed.
- Your transaction needs several confirmations in order to be considered "confirmed". Please be patient and contact our support team if you see more than 6 network confirmations.
- You've transferred it to the wrong address.
- You've transferred it to the wrong blockchain.
- Your transaction is missing a Memo ID or Destination tag.
- The Memo ID or Destination tag used in the transaction is wrong.
Also, keep in mind that we do not support the Binance Chain or any other third party transfer method. You can only transfer your coins by sending them on the coin's native blockchain. You can find more information on how to transfer crypto by watching the video below.
Please note that Celsius Network does not offer a token/coin recovery service. The reason for it is because the process to recover tokens transferred to the wrong coin address is extremely complicated and it may result in losing significant cost, time and risk, with no guarantee that it will be successful.
If you send a coin to the wrong blockchain, i.e. BTC to a BCH address, we will not be able to recover the funds. So, before you transfer any coins, make sure you've chosen the right options and that all the input information is correct. Only then you should tap "confirm".
Due to the irreversible nature of digital currency protocols, transfers can neither be canceled nor reversed once sent.