Depending on the blockchain, it may just still be pending, certain coins can be very slow depending on the load on their network. You can see the transaction ID of your withdrawal in your withdrawal history, if your transaction has already been confirmed but you don't see it in your destination wallet, you will have to contact the receiving wallet provider for support. They will need the transaction ID to locate your coins, you can safely give it to them via their support channels.
Articles in this section
- How can I withdraw my coins from Celsius Network?
- Can I cancel a withdrawal after making it via the app?
- Why is my withdrawal address locked? How can I change it?
- Is there a minimum or maximum withdrawal size?
- How can I withdraw more than $20,000 per day?
- The deposit address of my external wallet/exchange keeps changing, why is that?
- I withdrew a coin to an external wallet, but it hasn’t arrived.
- I withdrew XLM/XRP to an exchange, but it hasn’t arrived.
- When I make a withdrawal, am I withdrawing my deposit or my interest?
- My withdrawal has been pending for a few hours, why is that?