To change your residential address, please reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you change this information. You will have to provide proof of your new residential address, please send the following information in the required format.
- Your new address in the following format:
- State (if relevant);
- Flat number (if applicable);
- Postal Code.
- One of the following documents that shows your full name and the address above:
- Utility bill which is not more than 2 months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone/Internet, postpaid mobile phone, piped gas/ LPG book with the latest receipt, water bill);
- Latest Property or Municipal Tax Receipt;
- Bank Account/ Post Office Saving Bank Account Statement/ Passbook, not more than 3 months old;
- Passport, the validity of which has not expired (for non-USA residents only)
- Driving license which has not expired.
We will not process requests based on screenshots or low-resolution scans so please provide either electronic statements or high-resolution scans.
Please note that your full name and new address have to be visible on any of the documents above and that we cannot process requests based on screenshots or low-resolution scans, so please provide either electronic statements or high-resolution scans.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.