If you've moved recently and wish to change your address, you will need to send a request with this change of information to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide proof of your new residential address.
Please note that your full name and new address have to be visible on any of the documents sent and that we cannot process requests based on screenshots or low-resolution scans, so please provide either electronic statements or high-resolution scans.
When sending the proof of address please make sure you follow the guidelines below.
- Your new address in the following format:
- State (if relevant);
- Flat number (if applicable);
- Postal Code.
- One of the following documents that shows your full name and the address above:
- Utility bill which is not more than 2 months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone/Internet, postpaid mobile phone, piped gas/ LPG book with the latest receipt, water bill);
- Latest Property or Municipal Tax Receipt;
- Bank Account/ Post Office Saving Bank Account Statement/ Passbook, not more than 3 months old;
We will not process requests based on screenshots or low-resolution scans so please provide either electronic statements or high-resolution scans.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.