If you wish to disable 2FA on your account, there are two possible scenarios for you to do that.
A. You don't have access to your 2FA codes
If you have 2FA enabled but you've lost access to your 2FA codes, you will have to contact support at email@example.com and verify your identity for security reasons. Once your identity has been verified, we will disable 2FA for you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Changes will only take place 3 working days after the request has been approved.
B. You still have access to your 2FA codes
- Open the app;
- Tap on the Celsius logo in the bottom right corner of the screen;
- Tap on the "Profile" button;
- Tap on the "Security" button;
- Tap on the "Two-Factor Authentication" slider;
- Enter your 2FA/PIN;
- Check your email address associated to your wallet and confirm "Deactivate 2FA";
- And that's it! Your 2FA Deactivation has been done and confirmed.
If you experience any issues with the process explained above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help you as soon as possible.