If you have 2FA enabled, but you've lost access to your 2FA codes, you will have to contact support at email@example.com and verify your identity for security reasons. Once your identity has been verified, we will disable 2FA for you.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an insurance policy?
- Can you offer any insurance at all for my deposit?
- How does BitGo's insurance apply to Celsius?
- What happens to my coins if Celsius suddenly disappears or goes bankrupt and how will I be reimbursed?
- What happens to my coins if Celsius gets hacked and my coins are lost? How will I be reimbursed?
- How does BitGo's insurance cover all the companies that work with them when they only have a $100M insurance policy and the total amount of money being held there exceeds that amount?
- General tips to make your Celsius account more secure.
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication(2FA)?
- How can I disable 2FA on my account if I lose access to my 2FA codes?
- How secure is your app?