A. You don't have access to your 2FA codes
If you have 2FA enabled, but you've lost access to your 2FA codes, you will have to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and verify your identity for security reasons. Once your identity has been verified, we will disable 2FA for you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Changes will only take place 3 working days after the request has been approved.
B. You still have access to your 2FA codes
- Open the app
- Tap on the Celsius logo at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Tap on the Profile button
- Tap on the Security button
- Tap on the Two-Factor Authentication slider
- Tap on Remove
- Enter your 2FA code
- Confirm deactivation over Email
- 2FA Deactivation Confirmed
If you experience any issues with this process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and our team will help you as soon as possible.