You can, and should, enable 2FA on your wallet, this prevents anyone without access to your 2FA codes from logging into your wallet. You can enable 2FA in the settings of the app.
1. Open the app ( in case you don't have a wallet already please follow our guide on how to set up your Celsius wallet ).
2. Tap on the Celsius logo.
3. Tap on Profile.
4. Tap on the "Security" button.
5. Tap on the Two-Factor Verification slider.
6. Enter your current PIN.
7. After copying the code or scanning the QR code in your 2FA app tap on "Continue".
IMPORTANT: Do not save the QR code or the secret 2FA code on your device or email. This code should be used only once and deleted afterward. Saving this code might weaken your wallet's security.
8. Open your authenticator app (please note that you have to download a separate 2FA authenticator app in order to activate 2FA on your Celsius wallet), choose to add a new account and tap on the "Enter code manually".
9. Paste the code into the app and tap on "OK".
10. Name the account and tap on done.
11. Once you have the 6 digit code displayed in the app copy it and return to the Celsius app. Paste the 6 digit code and tap on "Verify Auth App". Keep in mind that these codes expire after some time, so you will have to do this reasonably fast.
11. Check your email under which you registered your Celsius wallet.
12. Click on the "Activate 2FA Now" button.
You will see the following message.
13. That's it! From now on you will use your 6 digit code to log in to your Celsius wallet.
If you have any questions or encounter a problem, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.