Unfortunately, you do not. We are able to offer such low rates on USD loans, and such high interest on deposits partly due to the fact that we do not pay interest on locked collateral. You as a customer can choose to either earn the highest rates on your deposits, or pay the lowest rates on your loans, but you can't do both.
Articles in this section
- Who are dollar loans for?
- What is the term length on these loans?
- How do I pay off my loan?
- What are the interest rates for Celsius loans?
- How do I pay interest on my loan?
- What coins can be used for collateral on the app?
- Do i earn interest on the coins that are locked as collateral?
- Why does the interest rate vary on loans?
- What happens if my assets drop sharply in value?
- Will you ever sell my assets without asking me?