In this article, we'll take you through the entire wallet creation process. If you have any questions, please reach out to support at email@example.com.
2. Once installed, open the app and tap on the Join Celsius button.
3. Choose the way you want to sign up. Keep in mind that this option cannot be changed later on.
4.1 (OPTIONAL) Now is the time to enter your referral code if you have one. You won't be able to enter it after this point.
Enter the code and tap on the Confirm button.
5. Tap on Create wallet.
6. Set your 6-digit PIN.
7. Repeat the PIN.
In order to be able to deposit and earn interest, you will need to complete your KYC process.
8. Tap on the Verify Profile button.
9. Enter your personal information and tap on the Continue button.
10. Enter your Residential address and tap on Continue.
11. Choose the document that you want to verify your wallet with.
12. Allow access to your camera in order to take a picture of the document.
13. Put the document in the required frame.
If the photo doesn't get automatically taken, push the button that will appear when the document is in focus.
Make sure that all 4 corners of the document are visible in the photo and that all the text is clearly readable.
14. If you live in the US, you're required to enter your SSN in order to be able to earn interest. If you don't live in the US, you can skip entering this information.
15. You will receive a notification that you successfully submitted your KYC data. If everything is okay, your wallet will be verified in a few minutes.
If you encounter any issues with this process or have any questions about it, please feel free to reach out to us via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org .