All you need to know about your loan you can find on the "Borrow" section of the app. To do that you just need to follow the steps below.
1. Open the app. If you don't have a wallet yet, you can follow our guide on how to set up your Celsius wallet.
2. Tap on the Celsius logo at the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the "Borrow" button.
Here you can see all the relevant information for your loan which includes:
- Loan status (rejected, pending or active);
- Loan amount;
- Date of when the loan has been approved;
- Date of when the loan has been requested;
- Current LTV;
- Contract LTV;
- Monthly interest to be paid;
- Total interest paid.
On top of that, additional information can be found by tapping on the "Loan Details" button at the bottom of the page. Here you can find:
- Loan initiation date;
- Locked collateral;
- Term length;
- Annual Interest Rate;
- Margin Call price;
- Liquidation price;
- Maturity Date.
If you have more than one loan active, you can see the details of other loans by swiping right/left.
If you still have any questions regarding loans, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how to apply for a loan please check out our guide here and watch the video below.