In order to apply for a loan in stablecoins, you will need to do the following:
2. Tap on the Celsius logo at the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Borrow option. Here you will be able to request a loan and to also use the loan interest calculator to simulate how your loan will behave.
4. Tap on the "Apply for a loan" button.
5. Tap on the "Borrow Stablecoins" button.
6. Here you will be able to choose your loan amount and currency in which the loan will be paid out.
Tap on the coin rectangle and select the desired stablecoin.
7. After you choose a coin tap on the amount and enter the desired amount.
8. Once you enter the desired amount and currency tap on the "Choose collateral" button.
9. Tap on the desired collateral ( in our case ETH ).
In case you don't have enough collateral for a loan you will be able to see how much additional collateral is needed for your loan.
10. Tap on the desired interest rate for your loan. The more collateral you have the better interest rates you will be able to get for a loan.
11. Choose the term of a loan. You will be able to choose between 6 and 36 months.
12. If everything is alright, on the next page you will see all your loan details. This screen contains the following information:
- Loan amount
- Estimated Collateral
- Annual Interest Rate
- Monthly Interest
- Total Interest
- Total of Payments
- Number of payments
- Margin call for the specific coin that you chose as collateral ( If the price of the coin drops below this amount you will receive a notification to review your borrowing options ).
- Liquidation price of the coin you're using as collateral ( If the price of the coin drops below this amount we will sell some of your collateral to cover the margin ).
Note that you can receive up to 30% off your interest payment by using Celsius Token (CEL).
Read more about Celsius Token here.
After you check all of the information about your loan tap on the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
13. The next page will take you to the borrowing Terms and Conditions.
You can open and close each of these categories by tapping on the title.
After carefully reading through these categories you can check the "I have read, understood and agree to the above mentioned in sections ..." checkboxes.
At the bottom of this page, you will find the "Download" button. This allows you to download the borrowing Terms and Conditions to your phone in a PDF format.
Below the download option, there's a "Request loan" button. Tap on it when you're sure that you understand the Celsius Loan Terms and Conditions.
14. Enter the required verification ( your 2FA or PIN ).
15. That's it! You've successfully applied for a loan.
In case you want to apply for a loan in USD please follow our guide here.
If you need any additional help or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.