If you remember your password, there is an option on the app that lets you change your current password. To do that you need to follow the instructions below.
1. Open the app.
2. Tap on the Celsius logo.
3. Tap on "Profile".
4. Tap on the "Security" button under Settings.
5. Tap on the "Security Overview" button.
6. Tap on the password section.
In case you don't see this option in the app this means that you used social media (Google, Facebook, Twitter) in order to create your Celsius wallet.
7. Type in the current password and the new one.
The password must have the following:
- Minimum of 8 characters;
- One upper case letter;
- One number;
- One special character;
- Cannot include your name, part of your name, username or spaces.
8. Tap on "Change password".
9. Enter your 2FA or PIN.
And that's it, your password has been updated!
If you do not know what your current password is, then you can follow the steps listed below in order to reset your password.
1. Tap on the "Login" button.
2. Tap on the "Log in with Email" option.
3. Tap on the "Forgot password" option.
4. Enter your email under which your Celsius wallet has been registered and tap on the "Send reset link" button.
5. Open your email and find "Confirm Password Reset Request" email.
6. Tap on the "Reset password" option.
7. Enter your new password and repeat it.
8. Click on the "Reset password" button.
All done! You have reset your password successfully. Now you can log into the app using the new password that you have set up.
If you still have any trouble after following the steps above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you solve those issues.