If you remember your password, there is an option in the app that lets you change your current password.
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Open the app.
2. Tap on the Celsius logo.
3. Tap on Profile.
4. Tap on the "Security" button under Settings.
5. Tap on the "Security Overview" button.
6. Tap on the password section.
In case you don't see this option in the app this means that you used social media (Google, Facebook, Twitter) in order to create your Celsius account.
7. Type in the current password and the new one.
The password must have the following:
- Minimum of 8 characters.
- One capital letter.
- One number.
- One special character.
- Cannot include your name, part of your name, username, or spaces.
8. Tap on Change password.
9. Enter your 2FA or PIN.
That's it! You have successfully updated your password through the app. You will receive a notification about this action to your email. If you encounter any problems feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional help.