After you enter your location, you will be prompted to add a payment method for your crypto purchases. You will need to enter your personal information, upload a valid ID document, and connect your bank account.
You can add a payment method by following these steps:
1. Tap on the desired available payment option(in this case ACH).
The first step is creating a profile to enable payment methods available in your region.
2. Enter the required personal information.
3. Enter residential address information.
4. Enter your phone number and tap on Send My Verification Code,
5. The second step is verifying you're the same person who submitted personal information.
Upload your valid verification document.
Keep in mind the following:
- The name and address on your document must match the information you previously entered,
- The document must be clear and legible with no glare,
- Make sure that all 4 corners of the document are visible,
- Supported formats are: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .dox, .docx,
6. The third step is to securely sign in to your bank account with your username and password.
Wyre uses Plaid to securely link your account. The transfer of your information is encrypted end-to-end. Your credentials will never be made accessible to Wyre.
Select your bank from the list.
After your bank account has been linked, you can continue with the crypto purchase.
If you have any questions about your transaction(s) we advise you to reach out directly to Wyre. We don't have insight into their system.