Our parent Simplex charges a 3.5% or $10 minimum fee that is included in the price that you see when purchasing crypto.
If you're using Simplex in any of the following countries the fee will be 2.99% instead of 3.5%:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, and the United Kingdom
- Daily limit - $20,000, resets 24h after the last purchase
- Monthly limit - $50,000, resets 31 days after the last purchase
Celsius Network partnered up with GEM to provide in-app coin purchases. Currently, there are two crypto providers supported: Wyre and Coinify.
- Wyre - ACH transfer (US only) 0.1%
- Coinify - 0.5% manual bank transfer, 2% for credit card purchases (EU), 3.5% (non-EU credit card)
- Wyre - minimum 1 USD, maximum 5000 USD per week, and 20,000 USD monthly for bank transfers
- Coinify bank transfer - minimum 50 EUR, maximum 50,000 EUR per day
- Coinify credit card - minimum 50 EUR, maximum 1,000 EUR per day