In order to add a SEPA payment method you will need to complete three steps:
- Step 1. Enter Personal Information
- Step 2. Upload ID Document
- Step 3. Complete Purchase
1. Enter your first and last name as well as your date of birth. Make sure that it matches your valid documents.
2. Enter your residential address details.
3. Choose an estimated value of cryptocurrencies you expect to trade annually.
4. Select the main origin of the funds you will be trading.
5. Enter your phone number and tap on the Send My Verification Code.
6. Enter the code you received.
After you verify your phone number the app will start creating your financial profile. Once this is done, you can start with the second step of this process.
1. Choose the document you would like to use and upload it.
Keep in mind the following:
- The name and address on your document must match the information you previously entered.
- The document must be clear and legible with no glare.
- Make sure that all 4 corners of the document are visible.
- Supported formats are: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .dox, .docx.
After your document has been verified, you will be able to continue with the crypto purchase.
If you have any questions about your transaction(s) we advise you to reach out directly to Coinify. We don't have insight into their system.