You can deactivate your wallet's biometric security feature by following these steps:
1. Open your wallet;
2. Tap on the Celsius logo in the bottom right corner of the screen;
3. Tap on the "Profile" button;
4. Tap on the "Security" button;
5. Tap on "Biometric Authentication";
6. Disable Biometric authentication which is available on your device by tapping on the slider;
7. Confirm the action with your fingerprint scanner;
And that's it! You've successfully disabled the biometric security feature. From now on, you can use your 2FA Code or PIN to access your wallet.
If you encounter any issues with this process or your scanner is damaged, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!