We currently support 30+ coins and tokens for deposit, each with their own deposit address, but some use the same format. BTC, BCH and LTC addresses can be of the same format, for example. Please make sure you only send BTC to your BTC address, if you send BTC to a BCH address it may be lost forever.
To make a deposit, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the round Celsius logo, bottom right of the app.
2. Tap on the "Transfer" button.
3. Tap on the drop-down menu below the currency logo.
4. Tap on the coin you would like to deposit from the list (in this case BTC) or search for the desired coin by tapping on the "Search assets" and enter the name of the desired coin.
5. Copy your deposit address.
5.1 If you want to deposit XRP, XLM or EOS keep in mind that you will have to copy the Destination Tag or MemoID as well! XRP Destination Tag and XLM/EOS Memo ID are mandatory for deposits to be correctly credited to your account!
6. Paste the address (and DT/MemoID) into the withdrawal field(s) of your sending wallet/exchange.
7. Press withdraw/send. We highly recommend sending a small test transaction first, and sending the rest of your coins after you confirm receipt in your Celsius wallet.
If you run into any issues with deposits, please check out the other articles in the Deposits section of our knowledge base. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, contact our support team, we'd be happy to help you out!
Example for depositing XRP from Binance to Celsius.