You should always have 2FA enabled on your account, as this prevents anyone without access to your 2FA codes from logging into your account. You can enable 2FA in the settings of the app by following the steps below.
1. Open the app (in case you don't have a account yet, please follow our guide on how to set up your Celsius account);
2. Tap on the Celsius logo in the right bottom corner of the screen;
3. Tap on the "Profile" button;
4. Tap on the "Security" button;
5. Tap on the "Two-Factor Verification" slider;
6. Enter your current PIN.
7. After that, you need to copy the code or scan the QR code. Tap on "Continue" once that is done;
IMPORTANT: Do not save the QR code or the secret 2FA code on your device or email. This code should be used only once and deleted afterward. Saving this code might weaken your account's security.
8. Open your authenticator app (please note that you have to download a separate 2FA authenticator app in order to activate 2FA on your Celsius account), choose to add a new account and tap on the "Enter code manually";
9. Paste the code into the app and tap on "OK";
10. Name the account and tap on "Done";
11. Once you have the 6 digit code displayed in the app, copy it and return to the Celsius app. Paste the 6 digit code and tap on "Verify Auth App". Keep in mind that these codes expire after some time, so you will have to do this reasonably fast.
11. Check your email under which you registered your Celsius account;
12. Click on the "Activate 2FA Now" button;
You will see the following message and that's it! From now on, you will use your 6 digit code to log in to your Celsius account.
For more information on how to turn on 2FA, please watch the video below.
If you have any further questions or encounter a problem with the process explained above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.