"We could not verify your identity. The document photo has low resolution and could not be processed. Please go through the KYC process again, or contact Celsius support.
If you have any questions, please be sure to check out our Help Center page or contact Celsius Support."
Reasons why your KYC could be rejected:
- Low resolution
- Blurry image
- Light glare over the document
- Fingers covering part of the document
- Part of the document not in the photo
- Unsupported document
What can you try:
- Take the photos before entering the Celsius app and upload them by tapping on the square in the bottom left corner of the screen once the in-app camera screen opens
- Make sure that all 4 corners of the document are visible in the photo and that all the text is clearly readable
- Use a different document
If you're still having issues with your KYC process, please contact us at email@example.com from the email address that you used for your Celsius account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We can't verify your account over the email. Please don't send us the photos of your document for KYC.