You can activate your devices biometric security and access your wallet using the fingerprint scanner on your device by following these steps:
1. First of all you will need to make sure that you have your fingerprint scanner on your device set up. You might need to enable biometric security for apps. If the device isn't properly set up, you will receive the following message:
2. Open your wallet;
3. Tap on the "Celsius logo" in the bottom right corner of the screen;
4. Tap on the "Profile" button;
5. Tap on the "Security" button;
6. Tap on "Biometric Authentication";
7. Enable Biometric authentication which is available on your device by tapping on the slider;
8. Confirm the action by entering your PIN or 2FA code;
And that's it! You've successfully enabled the biometric security feature. From now on, you can use the fingerprint scanner to access your Celsius wallet.
If you encounter any issues with this process or have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We are here to help!