Your withdrawal address gets locked for 24h after you first use it, this security feature was implemented so in case somebody got access to your account they couldn't withdraw your coins right away if you didn't whitelist your withdrawal address(es).
If you have 2FA activated on your account, your withdrawal address will not get locked after the first use. However, if you initiate a withdrawal address change it will get locked for 24h once you confirm the change via email.
In order to change the withdraw address please follow these steps:
2. Tap on your picture in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on "Security"
4. Tap on "Change withdrawal addresses".
5. Here you can change your withdraw address for each coin, please note that once you change it the address will be locked for 24h, after which you can withdraw your coins to it.
Tap on Change for the desired coin.
6. Enter your 2FA/PIN.
7. Input the new address that you wish to use or scan the new address using your camera.
Click on the "Confirm" button.
8. Double-check the address and tap on "Confirm" again.
9. After you tap on Confirm you will get a message that you need to confirm the change via email.
Now you can add a label to your address to make it more easily identifiable. After this tap on "Finish".
9. An email will be sent to the email address under which your account is registered where you will be able to confirm or deny the address change. If you did not request the change, you're also able to freeze your account with a button in this email.
That's it! If you encounter any issues with this process please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email that you used for your Celsius account and our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.