In order to withdraw coins from your Celsius account, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the “Transfer” option that is located at the bottom of the screen.
2. Enter the desired eligible amount of coins that you wish to withdraw. You can also click on the arrows to the right to switch between the USD value and the coin amount that you wish to withdraw, after that, click continue.
3. On this screen, you will be able to either enter your withdrawal address (if you are withdrawing for the first time) or to check your account address (if you already withdrew before).
Please double-check your addresses before sending funds.
Also, note that changing your withdrawal address will make a withdrawal of your coin unavailable for 24 hours. You can find a more detailed description of how to set up a withdrawal address here.
4. Once you are ready to proceed, tap on the "Confirm address" button.
5. On this last screen, you will be able to see an overview of your withdrawal, if everything looks in order, you can proceed by clicking on the “Confirm” button, after which you will be asked to provide your 2FA/PIN in order to confirm your identity.
Once you confirm your identity, you will need to confirm the withdrawal via email. Please note that the confirmation email will be sent to the electronic address to which your account is registered. If you are having issues receiving the confirmation email, please check out this article.
6. To confirm the withdrawal, open the email* you received and click on the "Confirm withdrawal request" button.
*The confirmation email may end up in your email's spam folder so please make sure to check it.
If you do not recognize the withdrawal request, you are also able to reject the transaction and freeze your account.
8. Once you tap on the "Confirm Withdrawal Request" a new tab will open on your browser prompting you to confirm the transaction one more time.
Click on the Confirm Withdrawal Request button in the new tab.
And that’s it, your coins are on the way, and once the transaction is verified by the network, they will be visible in your receiving account/exchange.
If you run into an issue or have any additional questions, please feel free to get in touch with Celsius Customer Care. We are here to help!